Ozone Therapy + Sterilizer = 2 in 1 Device
- Activate Cells: Rouse self-healing ability in cells
- Anti-inflammatory: Enhance the recovery of injure
- Time Saving: Reduce treatment time
- No Side effects / Antibiotics-Free: Fast Wound Healing without medicine
- Targeting: Focus on the affected part only
- Pain-Free: No direct touch on the wound
- Utilized to Surgery: Excellent Sterilization Result Before & After surgery
- Root Canal Adaptation: Entirely Coated with Ozone
- Pre-Vacuum function (Autoclave-like)
- Perfect solution for items that are Heat & Moisture Prohibited!
- Sterilizer at Room Temperature
- Impressive Sterilization Result for Instruments & Hollow Tools
- Entendable Container
- Excellent Sterile Container for Storing Sterilized Articles
Benefits for Patients:
- Free of Pain & Noise
- Powerful Recovery on Inflammation
- Activate Cells and Speed Up Wound Healing
- No side effect from medicine
Benefits for Dentists:
- Utilized to Surgery: Pre-surgery Sterilization & Accelerate Healing After Surgery
- Root Canal Therapy: Reach to the Canal-end and sterilize thoroughly
- Premium & Effective therapeutics
- No Oxygen Bottle Required
- No Glass Tube Required
- Apply to most of dental treatment
How is Ozone changing the dentistry practice?
The ozone therapy is the latest dental technology by applying the instable nature of ozone (also known as trioxygen) in the environment. In the natural process of its chemical decomposition, ozone breaks down into one O2 and one atomic oxygen. Here, the atomic oxygen can easily eliminate most bacteria and viruses without any side effect. At the same time, the oral tissues are filled in with O2, stimulating the oral tissue for faster wound healing and long-lasting efficacy.
The ozone therapy has been proved by numerous clinical reports that it is harmless and safe in dental practice. Furthermore, the pain-free therapy massively improves the practical experience for patient’s comfort and avoids the abuse of antibiotics. In the near future, the ozone therapy is expected to become one of the most important therapies in the dentistry field.