Bringing on the dentistry revolution with innovative ozone therapy
The innovative ozone generator is beneficial to caries, root extraction, oozing hemorrhages and most dental treatments. It provides pain-free disinfection, faster wound healing and longer-lasting efficacy for your patient’s comfort.
- Eliminate most bacteria, viruses and fungi in 40 seconds for pain-free disinfection
- Activate oral tissue with higher ozone concentration for faster wound healing and longer-lasting efficacy
- Instant ozone generation for better practice environment
- Easy to operate with 7 programs of multilevel ozone concentration for practicing different treatments
- 5 probes perfectly fit in all kinds of affected oral area
- Additional two injection kits are available for deeper root canal operation or highly sensitive patient care.
- Safe and reliable through numerous clinical reports
How is OzoneDTA changing the dentistry practice?
The ozone therapy is the latest dental technology by applying the instable nature of ozone (also known as trioxygen) in the environment. In the natural process of its chemical decomposition, ozone breaks down into one O2 and one atomic oxygen. Here, the atomic oxygen can easily eliminate most bacteria and viruses without any side effect. At the same time, the oral tissues are filled in with O2, stimulating the oral tissue for faster wound healing and long-lasting efficacy.
The ozone therapy has been proved by numerous clinical reports that it is harmless and safe in dental practice. Furthermore, the pain-free therapy massively improves the practical experience for patient’s comfort and avoids the abuse of antibiotics. In the near future, the ozone therapy is expected to become one of the most important therapies in the dentistry field.
• Eliminate most bacteria, viruses and fungi in 40 seconds for pain-free disinfection
• Activate oral tissue with higher ozone concentration for faster wound healing and longer-lasting efficacy
Why choose OzoneDTA?
Instant ozone generation for better practice environment
The OzoneDTA incorporates the instant ozone generation approach to produce just the right volume of ozone needed for different treatments while many ozone generators produce ozone in advance and may generate a large volume of ozone in the office. During treatment, the plasma electrodes can generate high concentration ozone on the top of probe with very low volume. Hence, ozone can instantly contact into the affected area and then be oxidized into O2 shortly.
Easy to operate with 6 programs of multilevel ozone concentration for practicing different treatments
6 preset programs: ACT (activate);GIN (gingivial);ENDO(endodontics);IMP (implant);HEMO (hemostasia);INJ (injection),are designated for different treatments with multilevel of ozone concentration and treatment duration, and 1 self-control program allows easy customized setting.
5 probes perfectly fit in all kinds of affected area
The 5 dedicate probes can easily come into contact with the focus for different treatment and extend to the source of the illness. During the therapy, oxygen will be converted into ozone inside or on the surface of the affected area. Plus, the probes are fully sterilizable for longer durability.
- Additional two injection kits are available for deeper root canal operation or sensitive patient care
The OzoneDTA features exclusive two injection kits, one of 3c.c. and the other of 10c.c.. The injection kits are designated to deeper root canal therapy. For highly sensitive patients, even slight electric current during ozone generation can cause tension and discomfort, and the injection kits totally resolve the situation.
- Practice indication
The time setting, intensity settings, and the frequency of repeating the treatment can provide average empirical values for your reference. However, the setting may change according to the size of the area of the focus, pH value, and the severity of illnesses. Moreover, dentists should decide the intensity used for individual therapy.